What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Bladder and Urinary Tract Infections-How they control our bladders

I had an experience with UTI, which I mentioned in a previous post that God had healed and for two years, I saw nothing. Since I posted, I have noticed that I wake up almost every morning with a bladder infection, which means the witches are reading my posts. God heals it when I get up, but it recurs the next night. I began asking God to show me what caused it. I know the ex's and the neighbour's spirits are in my room at nights, but I wanted God to tell me why. He showed me that I when I am driving and an insect pitches on my windscreen, or side mirror, suddenly my daughter, or I would need to go into the bathroom. In the night he will tell me insect, and instantly I will need to go to the bathroom. When I drive into my yard, there are usually moths, or other insects where I park and its as if I can't get to the bathroom soon enough. As long as there are no insects, nothing happens. My mother had that issue. She would be out all day and as soon as she comes home, its as if she couldn't wait to go into the bathroom. I could have chalked it down to something hereditary, or an overactive bladder, but I chose to ask God and he showed me.
Witches want to be in control of every aspect of our lives, that is why they send mates to unsuspecting people. That is why they follow us around with their spirits and demons when you block them. No matter how long you have been a Christian, as long as you are not surrendered and you walk in self will, these demons will have their way with you. Now, back to the bladder infection. In the same way they use insects to cause all manner of evil in our lives, its the same way they use them to control our bladders. To make matters worse, they will send an insect at the most inopportune time, because they want to embarrass or belittle you in any way they choose.
What works God is working on the issues we have, but until then, there are some things we can do to ensure that we prevail. When they send these insects, if you cannot get rid of the insect itself, you can say the name of Jesus repeatedly, Pray in your mind and break chains, chop off the head of the serpent and crush its egg, then send fire to their altars and burn off everything that belongs to you in the spirit. You can also rebuke it in the Mighty name of Jesus and declare that YOU are in control of your bladder and not the other way around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...