What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Saturday, June 25, 2022

How Demons Commit Crimes

 Yes, you heard right. Demons are the ones who commit crimes. God has been taking me on a walk on the spiritual side and its amazing the things he tells me each day. One of my lessons was how witches commit crimes. After showing me my husband, his ex and my ex, who are witches and telling me they have been attacking me for years, trying to kill myself and my girls for house, car and money; He allowed them to send men after me on many occasions, even before I knew it was happening. They would take pictures of one of my daughters, my car, my house and followed me while I am driving on the road. What God did is to allow me to feel the demonic spirits on these men and then he tells me whose spirit it is, or lets my baby tell me.

He has shown me so many instances where men or young boys get arrested for crimes. God says the real perpetrator is a witch, someone close to the victim, sleeping on their beds and astral projecting their spirits into the person's body to commit the crime. If you notice, there will be crimes committed where the one they caught says it was not them. They deny having any part in the murder, or whatever it is. It is because the witch's spirit left the body after the person got arrested. They then return to the person's body to confess. While that person is shut away, they put their spirit into someone to kill them. They get what the person has, or get paid on a policy.

My husband's son was killed at age 29, police said it was his friend. The friend put him to sit at a broken glass window and left at after 11pm in the night to go somewhere. His "friend" then came back in the wee hours of the morning and shot him several times through the open window. God said it was my husbands witches who killed his son. The witches, our enemies start by turning you against people and turning people against you. They then put their spirits into your family and friends to attack you for no reason. My husband collected the insurance. money. No, his wife and kids got none. For two years prior to his death, He had nothing to do with us. 

He went through serious things as a child growing up. He would be labeled as a troubled child by his behavior. He was always in trouble, always getting kicked out of school, he had a police record and no one, including me, wanted him around. After his death I found out that my husband and his ex were putting their spirits into people to come against him in everything he tried. I remember once he told his father that he wanted to go overseas to get a job. That man said no, knowing what he was doing to him, and kept his passport until his visa expired. They did not want him to go, because they had the policy they wanted to get paid from. God wants us, at all times, to try his love.

Demons/witches/people close to us, commit crimes by using witchcraft and black magic. They sleep on their beds and astral project their spirits into the person, the home, or wherever the crime is being committed. They use evil birds to follow you and watch where you hide your valuables. Their spirits are into our homes, watching everything we do. They follow us everywhere with their spirits and watch everything we do. When you are driving in your car, there are spirits on the windshield and window to see and hear what you are listening to in the  car. Fathers are kidnapping their own children, raping and molesting them and even killing them, but because they were "asleep," at the time they are free, while someone's son, who has had trouble all his life gets arrested.  The devil is a liar. 

 One day I went to church and decided to take a woman home close  by. As we were going down her road a guy passed me on a bike and stopped right in front of my car. The car hit the back of the bike and he jumped off. He showed us that he had just done an operation on his stomach, which God used me to heal. He said his mother had mental problems and she had died. Him telling me all these things showed that he was also under attack. We exchanged numbers and I went home. I stopped at a friend's house and told her what happened. I had left my phone in the car. When I went back in I saw 14 missed calls from the guy. I called him back and he said he thought I had given him the wrong number.

He called a couple of times telling me I owed him a lot more than I did. I explained to him that I did not It was just the cover for his license plate that was damaged. He got upset and started threatening me, He lived in a garrison community and he was going to come find me and a whole lot of things. At one point he offered me a job delivering stuff for his boss, "Short Boss," with my car. I told him I am a woman of God and that is not possible. He got upset once again and told me that he was going to come find me. I told him to do what he had to because I fear ONLY God. I did not hear from him again, but one day I was working from home and decided to go to the beach to cool off for a while. 

As I was going I saw a car at the gas station and said to God, those guys look like thugs, if you want me to get them saved just say the word. I stopped to talk to a lady and noticed that they stopped as well. I drove out of the gas station and as I was driving I stopped to spit out something and they passed my car. I said ok they are not following me. As I drove past an area I saw them waiting and as I drove off they drove behind me. The Lord told me to speed up and I did. They followed me to the beach, but I drove another way and they passed me hoping to cut me off. I sped away from them and stopped at a safe distance and asked God what that was about. He said my ex sent the men, His spirit was in one to shoot me, but they were going to blame it on the guy. Of course God won again.

This same ex told me a year after I left him that he had gotten someone to shoot and kill me and make it look like a robbery. I asked him what became of the man and he said he robbed somewhere else and the police shot and killed him. He said the guy was wearing his ring at the time. I did not know then that he had projected his spirit into the man to commit the crime. I don't know if that was to scare me, but I told him, you see that was not supposed to happen? I told him I never wanted to see him again. I said we're covered like you wouldn't believe. Twenty five years later he is still trying. He has enlisted several more witches/demons, including my husband who he sent to me, and continues to fail, but his pea brain will not allow him to concede defeat.

People don't realize that they need God in everything, because the devil lies to us about everything and gives us an explanation. I've often said my kind of stubborn has never been seen by the witches who are on me.  I don't accept things as they seem. I am always questioning, digging, trying to get at the truth. We live in bible times. We live in God's kingdom, how can we navigate without him? The devil tells us that we get cancer, diabetes, and other incurable diseases or illnesses, because we have the genes.  Liar! God says Satan's agents put these illnesses on us and put insects with that same spirit to keep it in place. There are so many things God has to show us, but we have to surrender. The devil tells us that there are things we do that makes us unable to go to God. Truth is, all we have to do is repent and talk to God. God loves us, even when we are not in his will.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...