What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Why we are being attacked so viciously

The lord has shown me that the reason why we are being attacked so viciously is because my husband came into some money. His ex, Marion Wright, is a witch, she astrally projects her spirit into people, animals, birds, people and things to steal, kill, rape or destroy things. She has joined with some like-minded people who want to sleep on their beds and kill people for their hard earned money, car and house. One of these people is my ex, Deon white, Shane Johnson, as well as several neighborhood witches, Howard Wright is one, who the Lord has shown me. These people project their spirits into peoples houses in my community, overseas and elsewhere to cause serious problems.

God has taken the fear away by showing me that they project from insects and are not ghosts as I thought. They follow us in birds, insects, dragonflies, animals and people. They follow us everywhere and put their spirits into people to enter stores they are not able to enter. My husband's ex puts her spirit into my children's bodies to enter my house, car, or to get hugs from my husband. she torments the baby and puts evil spirits on her to cause problems in my marriage. My husband walks around like a zombie putting metal, plastic, stone and wood to block me. He places broomsticks all over the place to give the witches access. God said they put a disloyal spirit on him.

The Lord used to show me in dreams that my ex was always standing at my daughter's window to the right of the house, while she was standing to the left of the house. I had no idea what the dreams meant, but he's a pedophile/gay witch. The lord later showed me that they planted themselves in my yard and used my husband to concrete the spot they are planted. It is interesting to note that these people are not dead people, but very much alive and sleeping on their beds. They come in every night to molest us and wreck stuff in the house, phones, tablets and computers. they have been trying to kill us for years and succeeded in killing my stepson by the woman putting her spirit into his friend to shoot him many times. 

They put their spirits into my house to cause a lot of problems, choking toilets and drains, causing sickness, constipation, blockages and stoppages. God has been with me through it all, protecting me showing me the next move they will make, cancelling whatever they try with us, providing where they cut my finances. This woman and her men witches have managed to block my mail from my mailbox, by putting insects with spirits into the mailbox, wrecked five laptops for me, about four tablets and countless phones, as well as my two PCs, because they don't want me to work. Their aim is for me to depend on my husband  so they can keep me in a position of poverty, lack and want. My husband who barely gives me anything and curses and tells me when he has to do anything for me. When he buys things they put demonic tracking devices on them, or loads them up to make us sick. God says my help comes from him, so I pray for everything.  They put their spirits into people to block me when I go to get household items, they wreck, they cause rust and mildew, wrecking cars, trying to burn my house, trying to put sickness on us. But God is and always will be in control.

I picked a fruit from my tree a few days ago and as I leaned forward to pick it up, I felt someone pushed me backwards and as I tried to regain my balance, I felt someone kicked, not pushed, my foot and I fell on my back, hitting my head. I thought it was his ex. I told her she just started World war three. I went to his work and came back home. It was when I was telling a lady what happened and it occurred to me that I had not asked the Lord what happened and so I did then. He said it was my husband. It came back to me that his mother had been falling down, breaking her wrist, her hip every time and said she saw his ex and another woman pushing her down. The Lord had me pray for her and she never fell again. She was about 90 at the time. His aunt had also been falling and I prayed for her too. I told my husband,  and his ex's spirit, that the next time I fall he is going down like a ton of bricks.

The Lord told me that when I got married, the foul spirit of the man I left 25 years ago was into my husband's body. I know who I am married to because my Marriage Certificate states it in plain English. Whatever my husband got himself into, is between him and them. My husband's ex is also working with the witches. I am married to one MAN and one MAN only, I am not married to, or never will be, can NOT be, married to the spirit of a worthless moron who is sleeping on his bed trying to live vicariously through someone else, hoping to kill their family eventually to get their house, money and cars. 

This man is not married, not even in his mind. His ex is still UNMARRIED at age 52 and has no children, no job and refuse to go to God. They are delusional. What they're doing is ridiculous, impossible and I now know that these spiritual criminals are intruding on our lives and property because of envy. They have no legal ground or blood connection with either of us, so what they are doing is nonsense and it is in their minds and will remain there, until my husband stops being stubborn and get his deliverance, or God removes him. Personally, im praying for permanent removal. If you are doing this thing for over 20 years, when do you intend to stop? I dont think he intends to.

2 comments:

  1. I read that last paragraph again.
    My wife told me in the 90s she had a spiritual husband. It came into her in her teens. She left me once. Says God spoke to her on the road to her sisters house. Asked why she was leaving me. I was just born again in 1990. Had finished reading the bible and remembered God says he hates divorce. She called me and asked if I'd take her back.
    I said yes, she promised it'll get better but has not. I have to bind her tormenting spirit so i can sleep, she moans horribly in the night.
    One day getting groceries from her vehicle she says, I'm surprised you're still here. Puzzled i ask why. She said you know the way i treat you and all. Then as if nothing happened the conversation went to be about groceries as if nothing happened.
    I can see the smirk in her countenance when it manifest and pushes my buttons. Next year will be 50 years. I have been a spiritual eunuch. She has pushed me out of our marriage bed. A miracle we have one son.
    Have been praying for her deliverance but she is not interested at all.
    I want to be free from this horrible presence.
    I pray Yahuah will bring her to repentance and deliverance.
    Close to a year of prayer and am weary.
    I abide, confess and repent daily or as often as led by the Spirit.
    I pray Ps 119 and confess all that is brought to my remembrance. So i come with a clean heart to prayer.
    You're the first one I've read that is dealing with similar issues.
    May the Most High help us endure to the end.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THE SPIRIT OF YOUR EX IS OPERATING WITHIN HER. BUT THE SPIRIT OF HER EX ALSO OPERATES WITHIN YOUR BODY. THEY SELL THEIR SOULS, SLEEP AND ASTRAL PROJECT THEIR SPIRITS INTO OUR BODIES TO LIVE OUR LIVES AND CONTROL US, HOPING TO EVENTUALLY DESTROY US FOR WHAT WE HAVE. IT IS FOR GODS GLORY. YOU CAN EMAIL ME ON OFSPIRITUALMATTERS@GMAIL.COM. I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CAPS.

      Delete

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...