What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Monday, December 6, 2021

My Husband

 My husband is being used by a demon. He has a demonic spirit within him propelling him to do things that are not of God. This is only possible because he had gone, or his then girlfriend had taken him to someone other than God for help before I met him. My husband is a Maintenance Manager at his work.  I always defend him, to his late parents, to people who said negative things about him etc. I took my husband out of his parents house at age 45, when I tried to get him to move into  the house we bought, It was like pulling teeth to get him to move in with his daughter, my daughter and I. From the day he moved in it was a problem. That was in 2008 and I have emails from then talking to him about his behavior, not knowing that he was being controlled. He knows little about life,  he seems to have a black hole where his heart is supposed to be. Our arguments were unreal.


What the devil wanted me to see-He seemed meaner and more selfish than you could ever find a person to be. We could not get him to say a simple thank you. We had to force it into him over the years. He had that sense of entitlement that told him that he should get things. I do not have one item my husband has given to me. He buys me nothing. Up to two years ago,  I spent my own money for the house, my car, children, as we had another daughter after. The things that has happened over the years are crazy. They cannot be explained. My husband came home one day and I went into the room with my daughter. We heard a sound and when we looked,  it was a crab on the chest of drawer. We are not near the beach, but a canal is near. We screamed and he removed it. That was just one of a series of bizarre things that has happened over the years. Some too bizarre to mention.


What God made me see-God showed me that my husband's spirit is being controlled by an ex I left 25 years ago and an ex he left 22 years ago. The two are working together to get our home, cars, insurance money and have resorted to witchcraft. God showed me that when we got married the spirit of that ex was in my husband and they have planted themselves in our yard, so their astral projected spirits are always there 24/7s. They have planted things all around the yard to control us and everything in the house and have been putting sickness and pain on our bodies. God said let go of the house or it will be death. I have since removed, but my husband is still there. 



God is in control, will always be. When things begin to happen in your marriage, or relationship, before getting a counselor, go to God. He sees, he knows and he will fight it for you. He says we have to get a divorce and get rid of the house and I will find another, under his guidance, to buy. He told me to pawn my ring because it was loaded with witchcraft. They will try everything to get you to, rash, itching, burning... God can fix marriages, he is not a God of divorce, but our obedience plays a key role in the help we get from him. The devil will make it look like your husband/wife is against you, their flesh is not. The witches that are assigned to your family will put a disloyal spirit on them to do things. God says restoration. He mends it in his way if we obey. The vows you took are taken before God, the pastor, and your spouse. God is the ONLY third party in any marriage. Go to him. He sees, he knows, but want us to come to him. He says he wants us to be happy.




No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...