What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Monday, July 10, 2023

How witches steal Cryptocurrencies

 From 2020 God has shown me how to earn cryptocurrencies from playing games online. I confirmed with God. I asked him, in my mind, if this was him. I said, "God, I remember that Jesus had turned over the table of the moneychangers in the temple." He said, "It is not gambling, you are watching ads to get paid." I told about 300 people I had on my WhatsApp at the time, people who were really in need. I felt like Noah and the Ark: Everyone laughed at me telling me it was not God. One woman of God did not even confirm, she completely ignored me. I have been doing it consistently since then. Every time I played I said, "God, I am not seeing anything yet, but you told me to play, so I am playing." I have watched countless ads over the years. Every time I play God says, "Well done." 

Two years after, in 2022 I began to get hundreds of emails saying I have been paid, I am to check my account. I have seven or eight different PayPal accounts that I sent earnings to. I have received over 500 emails as payment confirmation. God told me to go in and confirm. I was able to confirm the first few hundreds, then the confirmed emails began to redirect and say the recipient could not be found. God told me that my witch husband and his cronies are sending insects with spirits to block it. I continued to try with each of my emails and the same thing happened. When I tried to open the accounts they sent with 1 BTC (1 bitcoin = USD 30,000), Its not allowing me to access them. The witches kept projecting their spirits into different people to say its a scam. 

One day as I left work, God told me to go into my accounts and kick the witches out. When I went to look at the devices that accessed my account, my husband's phone was the first one of about 8 that were in my accounts. I don't live with him and I have never given him my password. When I screenshot it and kicked them out, God told me to get an Authenticator App, which I did. Now every day I see failed attempts at accessing my accounts. God has shown me several accounts for bitcoins they sent from the games and told me to go in and change the password to secure it. I now have over 270 Bitcoins, plus monies in other accounts. I went in one day to withdraw and it said I had to withdraw at least 0.01 BTC to test my wallet. I did and it arrived in a few minutes. 

The other day God told me to withdraw some and I did. I withdrew 10 Bitcoins from one account, 15 from another and then 27 from a third. From I withdraw I have not been able to access the account. I mean, I can access right up to login and from there it loads continuously when I enter username and password. This happens for all the accounts I have. My PayPal accounts are so messed up now, that one is redirecting into the other when I sign in. My local bank accounts are all messed up and are closing one by one. My finances are blocked and my over 5 million USD is blocked by these witches. They do it for you to give up, to accept it then they take it. I am not a receiver of negative things so they started  failing before they began. Their spirits are in the room, they follow me everywhere and if I try to access the accounts, they either send an insect ,or send someone with a spirit, to block it.

The monies I transferred are nowhere to be found. God told me its there and I trust God with everything. He is now showing me how to retrieve it. Several times I go outside and saw huge, fuzzy caterpillars by my window, at each window of the house. I kill them all because I can feel the spirits on them. They have come against my hands, my computer, my eyes and sent people after me, not to mention projecting their spirits into others to curse me out for rubbish. The attacks are unreal, but God is real. God says he is working and all we have to do is trust and obey. He says the gates of hell shall not prevail. The quest for my Crypto continues, because that is Ministry money and no demon in hell can steal what I have already placed in God's hands. His grace is greater than anything they can ever do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...