What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Saturday, August 29, 2020

COVID 19 - Why would Christians worry?

 With all of the turmoil, the world is in because of the outbreak of COVID 19 it is no wonder everyone is afraid. The number of people who have died is astounding, even more so, the ones who are afflicted and under quarantine. The Flu virus has been killing people for decades, yet the fear of the flu is not as strong as that of COVID 19. What does it say about our faith? maybe God wants to separate those he wants to use from the ones who are not ready yet. If we say we are Christians, we believe in the power of God and especially his healing powers then how can we fear? God did not give us a spirit of fear as it says in 2 Tim 1:7. We are children of God. We serve a Mighty and Powerful God who is as true to us now as he was to those of old. 

THE FINAL DEADLY D

We have to build our faith and believe that God is willing to give that power to anyone who asks. We as Christians have no reason to walk around in fear of COVID 19, or any other disease as long as we stay in God's will and keep a clean heart. Our God heals EVERYTHING and no one can curse you if your heart is clean. It is not the fact that you are a Christian and covered under the Blood that saves you, it is your clean heart Prov 26:2.  We have to see people as they would be in Gods Kingdom and see the spirits that operate within them; that will leave us free of hatred, malice, gossip, and backbiting. As I stated before, everyone is under attack from household witchcraft, unless you were delivered and living according to God's will.  

Proverbs 26:2 | Daily Bible Verse Study | My Bible Notebook

Just as it says in the bible when a person is delivered from a demon, that demon will roam, looking for a place and if they don't find any they return with seven more deadly than themselves Luke 11 24-26. If you were delivered, but still living as you used to it will come back, but when you turn to God, he guides you and shuts that door for you. we are fighting a battle that we are neither equipped nor ready to fight, because we know not what we are fighting against. The battle is not ours, but remaining in God's will can help you tremendously. He opens your eyes to the wiles of the enemy and shows you tactics to give you victory in every situation while he works on removing them.

With or Against Jesus? Luke 11: ppt video online download

True Story about COVID 19

I am a woman of God, but I am also under a witchcraft attack from an envious ex because God has to put me in the refiner's fire to show me the different things that witchcraft attacks. Then he sends me to people who are going through similar situations and tells me what to do. One night I woke up about 2 am with a cough and my chest tightening. I asked God what it is and he said they put COVID 19 on you but don't worry, I took care of it. I placed my hand on my chest and he healed it. Two other times, he said to me they are bringing COVID 19 to you. He said to cancel it, so I did. God gives us more power than the power of the enemy. We are more than conquerors through Christ Jesus. Claim it in the name of Jesus and do not be afraid of his power.

Access the power from on high! - Worthy Christian Devotions - Daily  Devotional

He then used me to heal a woman in Austria of COVID 19. This was over the phone. With all of this going on, he still shows me people and sends me to them, uses me to heal them, give words of encouragement, deliver them, and to break chains off their lives. I don't use masks unless I am going into a building, because I know that my God is awesome and he heals Everything. He takes away the fears, gives us strength, and sends us out to help others. We need to make God arise in our hearts, in our lives, because he is bigger than we can imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...