What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Saturday, August 29, 2020

My Help Comes from Almighty GOD

 The witches that are on me, following me to do Gods work, trying to stop, harm, and block me on a daily basis, several times per day are:

Deon Craig White
Sophia Lohren Edie
Marion Wright
A hippie-looking twin where I live
Howard, a taxi driver a couple houses from me on my avenue and his mother
The bilious looking clown who works at Emancipation Park
Someone I hear named Hope.


Now..God has shown me these people..addresses and all. Their spirits are in my house several times per day. they take shifts.
My ex and my husband's ex who we left over 22 years ago, 24+ for mine... had planned to kill my entire family to get a little piece of a house we own. He has been astrally projecting his spirit into my husband and doing all kinds of things. Wrecking things, causing problems, blockages, hindrances, job loss, digging graves, building altars, etc. They even killed my husband's son and several others the Lord has shown me. Maimed some and burned houses as well. The Lord showed me a woman from 2010, name and all. He said her name was Sophie Edie and the ex planted her at my husband's workplace to wreck my marriage. My husband's ex, who the Lord has shown me as well..has been putting her spirit on this woman to get back close to my husband. While God was showing me these things it seemed as if my husband was doing all this. I kept asking him and he has no idea what I'm talking about but over the years I kept wondering why it was that I left this man so long ago..yet it seemed like I was talking to him, he was still making me disgusted, its as if my husband had turned into him. 


Crazy Ex Quotes on Pinterest | Ex Girlfriend Quotes, Jealous ... | Crazy ex  quotes, Ex quotes, Fake friend quotes


I stayed as far away from his type as I could. I asked God one day and he said his spirit is within him. Please note that this is not a dead person. None of them. Human spirits. I then asked what the woman he showed me had to do with my husband's ex. He said they are one and the same. This man, Deon White comes into my house in my husband's body..leaves it when he's asleep and tries to kill me EVERY night. God is a rock..trust me. He heals everything and because of what I was and still am going through, he gave me the gift of healing. This man wrecks everything inside my home, puts spirits on my children, molests them at nights, planted himself in the foundation of my house to give himself, and the neighborhood witches access. He has turned so many people against me...God says come to me. He cant turn me against you..so I did..with EVERYTHING. He has cut off my finances, blocked my accounts...all kinds of things. 



God says spiritual wickedness in high places. God had said sickness a few years ago when he started showing me. The man and some of the other witches are now ill. God had told me to get him saved and after he said tell him to surrender. I did. God said sell my house because they are replanting when he tells me to dig up. I am supposed to die by crash...God canceled it and confirmed it with someone else. His spirit being inside my husband means he puts his name on our stuff with no suspicion and then removes us one by one. This man had told someone a couple years ago that he had a house and a business in my area but he's just letting the people live there for a while. He has another ex whose father has a business. They are under attack from this demon too, plus MANY others in three communities God has shown me. God showed me a spirit child. 


These people are in my house every day. I remember an office helper had told me before I began working from home that my car was hotter than the national bakery. Witches body heat that I wasn't aware of before God started showing me. The amazing thing about all this is that Almighty God continues to teach, has given me gifts to ward off attacks, and protects my family and sends me to people who have similar problems. I mean hundreds, all over the world he is showing me. God says this is not even the tip of the iceberg. The witches keep me awake at night and put spirits of slumber in my car while I drive. The birds that fly over our windshield on the highway are not innocent birds. They carry spirits to make you crash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...