What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Monday, September 7, 2020

My testimony on my Urinary Tract Infection that wouldn't leave

 I once had a UTI that would not leave my body. I went from one doctor to the next and got temporary relief and it continued for months. I began to worry about whether or not it would lead to some form of cancer, because that is what I had read. I went to church and the pastor said everyone after they got baptized, received gifts of the Holy Spirit and we did not need to ask a High Priestess or anyone to impart. He said fast and pray and ask God what yours is. I called my friend and told her that we were gonna fast and pray to find out what our gifts were. The first morning the Lord told me a name. I was getting my daughter ready for school but had gotten up earlier than usual when I heard the name. I shrugged it off and went back to bed.

The Seven Gifts of the Holy Spirit and What They Mean

Wen I woke up and was getting her dressed, I heard the name again and decided to see if I knew anyone with that name, or close. I did not. I took her to school and I saw a woman who worked as their chef, outdoors. God does this amazing thing where he sends you to someone and he lets the person either come to you, or he finds a way to make the person stand out without you having to second guess yourself. I called the woman and spoke to her saying, I think the Lord wants you to know that he is a God of impossible situations. She said thanks and said she was praying about something and she really appreciated the word.

The Lord had told me months before that he was sending me to Canada to do his work and I should prepare myself as I would be asked to leave at a moment's notice. I pulled the funds for the Visa and heard that all of it was not mine. I went to a bank to deposit the money and heard that they could not take it for the Visa so I placed it in an easily accessible account. I went back home and was about to pick up my daughter when a friend of mine called and said, "God says you are not to use all of the money because all of it is not yours. I was puzzled because he had not told me what to do with it.

I went to pick her up and there was the lady again. I called her and asked her name and she told me; sure enough,it was the name I had heard. I asked her if she was praying about money. She started to cry and got goose pimples (Holy Spirit does that to you) and I asked her how much. She said about $170.00, I said to her, "I think I'm supposed to give it to you but let me confirm first. I went home and called my girlfriend, who was on her way to pick up her daughter at school and was talking to her about it. I said to her, I don't know about other people, but when you have something to do and God asks you to give the money to someone it's hard. I can feel the knots in my stomach.' She started laughing and said yes, I listened to a man and he said the same thing.

Then she says to me, 'I feel the Holy Spirit, let me pull over. He said to me, why do you struggle, Be at peace.' Every knot disappeared. It was complete peace. He then said, ' For your obedience, hold up your hand and receive healing.' I was wondering what for, when he said, ' That Urinary Tract Infection you keep going to the doctor for, he knows what it is, but he's not telling you.' Receive healing. That was the last time I had that infection. I thanked him, worshipped him, and then my friend hung up. She called back to ask if I had gotten a figure. I told her no. She said pray and let's confirm. I prayed for the entire day and night but got nothing.

As I was leaving for school the next day, I heard that she was supposed to go with me. I didn't see her, so I left to get something for my daughter. She called me when I was at the store and said to me, I have to go with you to school so I told her to meet me there. When I got there, she was outside talking to the lady, then she said to me, 'the Holy Spirit will not let anyone take advantage of you, you are supposed to give her half of that amount she told you. I asked what happened and she said she asked and the lady told her the same amount, then the Holy Spirit said,'You said if I gave you a half you would find the other half. The lady then told me that she was praying the night before and the Lord told her that he is going to bless me.

I was working online at the time. I had dreamt about something happening in three days, but I wasn't sure what. I was a little panicked because I said it could have been anything. One day, as I was setting up to start working, my then four-year-old began to jump all over the place and began to shout Hallelujah!!' She then began to sing, He is a Miracle Working God. I said, true baby, let us listen to some music and worship. When I logged on I saw that my boss was looking for me so I said Here I am. He said he had gotten a bonus approved for me for $150.00 for the month in question. I said really God, for my less-than $100? Then my boss says this is ongoing, at the same time, my daughter sent me $100. It was one of the most awesome things I had ever had happen to me, but many others have happened as I continue to live in his presence and pray for humility and obedience as I walk with God.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...