What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Thursday, September 17, 2020

God showed me how the UTI was able to reoccur

 I was reading my bible one day when the Lord showed me 1 Kings 18:32 where Elijah built the altar of the Lord. He had shown me an evil altar the day before that was made with stones as well. I asked him what he was trying to tell me about the stones. He sent me around my backyard where he told me to dig. I dug and he instructed me where and I found five huge stones buried under the earth. I ran inside, unsure of what to do, and began to pray. When I went back outside he named the stones and they were for my family. My husband's son had died from a shooting that had occurred the year before. I had no idea at the time that it was witchcraft. 



He then showed me piles of stones around my house, wooden structures, and metal with objects placed on it and said these are altars. pray and neutralize them. I didn't want to do it alone, so I had two other Christians help. Another day, after reading something in Kings again, he showed me a grave dug around the back of my yard. He said dig. I began digging as he instructed and found four huge stones again in a rectangular shape and removed them to break the chains, as instructed by the Holy Ghost. He said dig further and I began digging again. I saw in the hole, a piece of clothing, vaginal cream tube with my name on it, tablets, keys, electric cords, charging cords, washing machine parts, and car parts, grocery papers, and a rusty nail driven through the root of the tree nearby, which ran under the earth to the grave.


Everything that was affected in the house was planted into that grave.  Telephones, would not charge, chargers would not work, there would not be any groceries at times, pains, UTIs, my house and car keys were loaded with witchcraft (The Lord makes me feel it). I'd be doing laundry and the machine stopped when a fly flew in with a demon of destruction. Car problems, all kinds of things. I dug up everything and broke by the blood of Jesus and threw away from the house, as he instructed. I got a break until he told me they planted what I had dug up, so I should sell the house. 

He has since shown me two other graves that have been dug for my family, but I don't worry myself, because he said it's canceled. The witches keep trying, but God keeps canceling. I pray a lot, fast when he says and go where he sends me while he works on my issues. I have come to realize that there are many people who are going through the things I am going through, but many are still not aware so I try to write when he says write. I go wherever he sends me and try to be as obedient as I can. God is truly bigger than all of our problems, but we have to surrender by putting him first and committing all we have into his hands. Everything here belongs to God so I don't know why they continue to fight their creator for his things.





No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...