What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Monday, October 26, 2020

Rape and incest- How to forgive

When someone gets raped, it can be one of the most devastating things to happen to them. When they are attacked they lose their trust, their self esteem, they don't feel comfortable around people, they are scared of men and a host of emotions follow. Sometimes even more damaging effects take place. My lesson from God yesterday was on this topic. I saw my daughter do something she wasnt supposed to and it freaked me out a little, but God told me that the ex who is attacking me had put a spirit of lust on the child. His spirit comes in at nights and tries to molest her and her sister. I have to be very vigilant when God says his spirit is in the room. Now, I have tried to pray that man out, warfare prayers, send fire to his body while he sleeps, declare things, break chains etc. He has been putting his spirit into my husband to attack me but has not been successful with anything he's tried because My GOD and my KING says they are wicked but they can NOT touch you!! God says he is stubborn and rebellious, so I should wait on him as he will remove him, but the people need to know. So I am looking for this child and heard that she is in the room sleeping with her daddy. When I went into the room he was lying with her and his hand was on her bottom and her foot was across his stomach. For a moment I was gonna turn and leave the room, but then the Lord showed me that the man's spirit was in my husband. I panicked a little, then woke her up and told her to come stay with me. There was a time when she was younger, she's six now, when she went into the bathroom when he was in there and he stepped out of the shower naked, saying he didn't know she was there. She was so shocked that she said Mommy, I saw daddy's NINEA and it has a huge thing hanging from it. I laughed, but didn't think anything was wrong. I said it was a mistake on his part and I told him please, don't ever let that happen again. He said he didn't know how that happened. He really didn't. The man was putting his spirit within him to do things that I wasn't even aware of.I told her that she needs to stick with me, because even though she can see them, she is unable to see when he is inside her father.
The Lord showed me that this was what happened with rape and incest. These demons that our enemies take on are from our childhood the Lord says when he delivers us and someone becomes envious of you, they pray against you and take on that same demon. If you notice, many of the things you go through now, either you or your parents used to go through the same things. That's because its the same demon that is trying to kill us and make us suffer. They put their spirits into people, family members and friends to rape and commit incest. The person who perpetrated the act is not aware of what went on, and they will flat out deny it. They are not lying, it was not them, but the spirit of the person who is against you and want you dead by whatever means. This makes it easy to forgive and move on, because the battle is not yours, or the person they used to perpetrate the crime's. After they have broken you down they would then put depression on you and then a spirit of suicide for you to do their dirty work for them. I have someone the Lord had sent me to who had that problem (rape) and she said it was a family member who acted as if nothing was wrong to this day. He did nothing wrong, except what he did to allow that spirit to get into him.
Our husbands, family members wants the best for us. We have trusted them and relied on them since we were born, or have gotten to know them. They did not just up and change. Its the demons the devil has trying to wreck our lives that are doing these things to us. God says come to him. Not a counselor, unless that person is ordained by him and is guided to him. We are HIS children, he knows everything that afflicts us. He has everything that we need, but we have to go to him, submit to him and he will put you back together again. No matter what it looks like, you will prevail he says.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...