What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

How I Know My God is able

I have come to realize that on several occasions, I have been able to call on God for help when a situation arises. I had my computer to fix and could get no help. I called my brother, he couldn’t come, I called the technician guy, but he wasn’t there. It came to me that if I began to pull up the computer, then my husband would see and help me. I began to pull it up, but when he came in he said, oh, but now you’re giving the technician even more work to do. When I looked at it, all I saw was loose screws. I said, God, you see that you will have to help me right? I somehow put up my hands and felt him filling me up. Pulled down that laptop, fixed what was to be fixed and put it all back together, AND IT WORKED.
My washing machine needed a part changed, I tried to find someone and could not. I finally bought the part and said, God, I know you want to use me to change this part. I googled something about it and it wasn’t clear. I put my right hand up, God filled me up and showed me what to do. The machine was fixed. The machine had been disabled by witches for several months. I got a new one and they have been messing with it, but when they do now he says just declare life over it.
My car needed a battery and my husband was at work. Witches have taken my job so the Lord had my 18 year old daughter get me a battery, but that is not the amazing part. Before I knew I needed one, he had me go to a fellow Christian to check it and he placed the battery on top of the other to jump start the car because I had no jumper cable. When I bought the battery I had to walk to a nearby store to get it, so it was not put in. I had forgotten about the guy, so I was asking the neighbors for a jumper cable to borrow when Awesome God reminded me that the guy had placed the battery on the other to start it. I was able to start the car and take it to do the warranty.
When my baby was learning to ride her bike for the first time on two wheels, he told me to hold her right hand and after she rode like a pro for the first time.
My daughter was doing exams and was being blocked by the witches. God said let her do it from home and I’ll help. When she was about to do exams, he would tell me to lay my hand on her forehead, or hold her right hand. When she went to do her exams she came out in half an hour. When I asked if she was sure she was finished she said, yes, God showed me what to study the night before.
When I was learning to work online, I was taught by God. He helped me to navigate through the different ways and sift through them, then at the end he blessed my accounts for me to get jobs.
I have fixed and unlocked phones after being filled by God. I have not done anything technical before. II have not seen, or encountered anything that God was not able to help me with. During this journey he has been proving himself to me in ways that I would not have imagined that God was even interested in helping me with.
I have so many testimonies about things that God has helped me with that it’s not funny. God wants us to stay in our position of authority. When the enemy tries to make you feel helpless, like you’re defeated with something you think you cannot do, all you have to do is raise your hands and ask God for help. He is willing and more than able.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...