What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Jehovah Jireh - My Provider

(Where does my money go each month? I saw in a dream that I was supposed to get some ripe fruits, but when I went to get it I saw a mongoose eating it. In another dream, it was a thief stealing my fruit. In both instances, the Lord told me I was supposed to get some money but the devil is a liar.
Many times we get paid, or get money otherwise and have to wonder where the money went, or we neer receive it. Sometimes it did not get to reach a particular bill. When you budgeted, it was all there, but something always crops up when it reaches into your hand. Sometimes, before you even get it you have a car issue or health issue and end up paying something you had not budgeted for. This cycle keeps on repeating itself month after month. People owe you money but never seem to have it when they promised to give it to you.
When witches attack your finances, they put a devourer in place to get whatever funds you are supposed to get, or spiritual thieves to take it in the spiritual realm so it never manifests. They put blockages, hindering spirits, and stoppages in our paths to prevent us from getting what God has for us. This is why we dream of animals eating ripe fruits we are supposed to get, or see thieves stealing our fruits. When it is eaten, or stolen, we get nothing, but if we are allowed to pick that fruit, then we get what’s coming to us. When we dream about the devourer we can get up and bind it up and declare that whatever is coming to us will come without hindrances, blockages and stoppages. Chop out the teeth of the devourer of our finances and chop the hands off the thief. Declare that you will get it then declare victory over your enemies.
God says he is working it out for us, but while he works, we can bind them up and ensure that we receive what is due to us. . I have had Many, many, instances in which the Lord told me to give my last and he has given me a lot more than what I gave. He will show me someone while I’m praying, let that person cross my mind, tell me, or show me in a dream and tell me that they need to lean on me. If he says give and I have my last, I do because he always provides. God has everything we need. If I’m doing something and feel tired, I hold up my right hand and he gives me strength that is more potent than coffee. If I’m doing a test, he fills me up and shows me the answer.
If I’m sad, he fills me up and sends it out, whatever negative emotions I may have, God fills me up and sends it out. He fills me up in the mornings and shows me what to do and right throughout the day he will fill me up as needed. When I’m low on cash, or have none and tell him, he sends someone or a job for me to do. This walk is awesome and amazing and I probably should have been thanking those witches, instead of praying against them. He shows me things and tells me things. He tells me when to pray, when I need to change my eating habits, when my enemies do things, when negative words are being said about me, when positive things are. He tells me when I do something correctly and when I should have come to him first, or when I should be careful what I say to someone.
He is just constantly there, helping, teaching, telling me he loves me, well done and it’s just amazing. He just told me that I should save my work. I think this Is how God would like people to make him a big part of their life. He wants us to come to him, to ask him things, to worship, to love him endlessly. I still struggle with doubts, because it is just too amazing. I have to ask, is this really you daddy? So he has to confirm maybe three or more times. Moral of the story? God has EVERYTHING we need, but we have to go to him.

2 comments:

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...