What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

How to fast for Healing and breakthrough

I normally hear people say that when they fast they get hungry from the first few hours, but if they do not eat normally, they don’t get hungry. When we do things for God we come under attack from witches the enemy use for this purpose. They will put a spirit on you to make you feel hungry, tired, or confused during your fast. Not to mention pains in your body. But you have to remember that God heals. People go on different fasts, but I know for me, the Lord always says three days, absolute. Flesh must die.
I used to fast and get hungry by midday. I remember the first time he put me on a three days fast. I leaned wholly on his strength, not even understanding what I was really doing. I had my husband telling me that I was going to pass out and he would have to get ambulance, which I rebuked in the Mighty name of Jesus. I did the fast, drinking only water and by the fourth day, I forgot that I could eat. That was how sated I was. When you fast, you lean wholly on God’s strength. It is God you’re doing it with, not by yourself. Just know that God is not going to make anything happen to you while you fast. Whatever illnesses you have in your body will have to go when you starve it for the three days. You pray, or hold up your hands, every time you feel hungry and God will fill you up. During those times, you will pray more often, talk to God more often and do whatever he asks of you in complete obedience. We fast and pray not for ourselves, but to break the bands of oppression and bondage for others, while God works on our problems. As you act in obedience, he will give you what you need and release to you, whatever gifts he has for you at the end. At the end of your fast, you also receive healing for whatever illness you have at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...