What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Trigger Finger- Spiritual or fleshly illness?

What we call trigger finger is actually a condition that is caused by an insect with a spirit of infirmity attached to it that was placed in your home to cause that condition. How God showed me that was one day,as I was getting ready for bed, he said insect. I went outside to look for the insect and saw several. When I slapped after one, another moth-like one came and sat on my wrist. My fingers locked up on me almost instantly. I said God, what is this? He told me to use the olive oil, massage it and pray. It got better in no time. I had been asking him to show me what to do with it, because God had used me to heal two people who has the condition and no help from Physiotherapist can help.
He has been taking me through the motions and showing me how the witches operate in people's lives and how an attack manifests itself in people. Some of the things he's shown me, in fact, many of them, I have already been through but did not understand. Because of this teaching, the man I left 25 years ago and my husband's ex, both of whom God has shown me was sent by neighborhhood witches to us to destroy us, have once again begun to send men to shoot myself and my children, so everywhere I go I have to ask God for the route. Many times he maps out the route before I even ask. Instead of God's people walking into our blessings, possessing the land that he promised to out forefathers in Numbers 21:35, the witches are wiping us out and stepping into our blessings.
God has been sending me to people who have the same problems and you'd be surprised at how many there are. He says the ones he has already sent me to is not even a tip of the icebeg. God is real and he is always with us. I know that I can step out when he sends me, because he has already gone ahead to prepare the person and is just testing my obedience. God wants us to come to him for everything. It seems unfair for him to have to convince us that he is always here and has everything we need. I challenge you today, Instead of going to someone and asking for something, try praying and say God, I need your help and look at the amazing thing that happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...