What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Additional information about these attacks on women

 Almost every day, I am followed by at least two cars with thugs. God fiercely protects me, even when I am not sure of the outcome. I notice that when I begin to wonder, he will tell me to worship and I either listen to my car radio or sing. What he has shown me about these attacks is that these witches will follow you in a bird, or an insect. They also put their spirits into people in your house to get inside your car. While their spirits are inside the car, the bird is flying around outside and that witch is communicating spiritually with other witches, who are in the bodies of the ones committing the crime as to your whereabouts. If they do not do this, they send insects to listen to where you say you are going and then follow you. I will be at home and no birds, but as soon as I tell my girls we are going out, there are several birds making noises outside. These birds follow me everywhere.


He has allowed me to feel the spirits on the men who follow me. The spirits are that of the witches who inhabit the men's bodies to commit the crimes. I feel the spirits, then I ask God who and he shows me. They will put their spirits into one of my children to get into my car and use her dolls, which have been loaded with witchcraft, to block me from feeling the Lord. Men in very darkly tinted cars drive up to my gate to take photos of my car to send off the photo. They drive up to the stoplight to take photos or have people placed strategically, (or so they think), on roadways, whether in cars or walking, to take photos or to tell them where I drive. Police are of no use, as many are involved. 


I pray without ceasing because when I pray, God shows me amazing things. I always pray in my mind as he instructs me because when we pray out loud, demons are answering and pretending to be God. I know I am not an ordinary Christian, but it was God who transformed me into what I am today. He told me he uses those who make themselves available. God likes when you spend alone time with him. One-on-one sessions with him always produce amazing results for me. I don't have a prayer room, nor do I have a spot in my room where there are no witches, but I try. Even in the face of adversity, when witches are trying to block and stop you from praying, even if you can find five minutes to speak with God in your mind, he can show you how to navigate and claim victory. God says his grace is enough and he is still working, but we have to learn to trust and obey.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...