What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Another illness for the Glory of God - Cancer

 I was sharing with a friend last night and the Lord said to share with others. This is true and it happened sometime in 2019. It shows us that when we are burdened with what may seem to be an insurmountable task and we go to Almighty God, he has a simple solution to offer to completely remove that burden. He cancels everything that the enemy sends against us and provides healing in no time.



I was going home one day and turned off a highway to go to my home. As I approached a bridge, I saw a red car waiting for me to give way. I stopped and gave the driver way, but as he drove off, I felt my hand tingle and my chest felt burdened. I asked God, "Father, what is up with that car?" He said "follow the car," so I did. As I drove behind the car, I said, "Lord, if you could let them pull over I would appreciate it, because I have the girls in the car." The red car pulled over at the same time. I went and asked the man if someone in his car was sick. He said yes, he was just about to fill a prescription. I told him God was gonna use me to heal her. He said thank you, we pray every day. The Lord told me to get them saved first and I did. 


I blessed some water for the woman and prayed for her, but as I was driving out, the Lord told me I was not done. I went back and asked her where was hurting. I was a bit scared to put my hand on the woman, her being sick. I had the thought that the spirit of infirmity would be passed over to me. Anyway, the Lord said put my hand under her right breast, I asked her where she confirmed that it was under her right breast and her lower abdomen on the left that was hurting. As I placed my hand there I heard him say, someone at her work did it to her. I asked her if she and someone had something at work. She told me she and everyone had something because she was the stores' manager. The Lord said someone who stole something. I asked her about it and she said yes, a guy did. God healed her.


As I was about to leave, her husband said to me, "I want you to call my sister," He told me she's in Florida, I think, but she has Breast Cancer. I told him I would have to talk to God first, but I saved the number and sent her a message. She called me the day after and said she had found out recently and they said it was aggressive and spreading. I told her I did not know how it was going to work as I am in Jamaica and she is there. At the same time, I heard the Lord say I will use you." I told her and told her to get her water. We blessed it and drank and we began to worship. I felt that God was doing something as I felt the vibrations going through the phone. She started to speak in tongues and said she felt the warmth and was receiving her healing.


A couple weeks later the Lord woke me up at 3 am and told me to pray. I had no idea who I was praying for, but I just prayed. The next morning she called and told me that the second test she did the doctors said they did not know where the first results came from because this one is different. She had done another test. She told me that she was praying at 3 am (so specific), and the Lord told her to go to a woman at her work and have her anoint her with olive oil and pray, so she did. she went the following day to do yet another test and they said all she had was a tiny lump that was not affecting anything. They would just remove the lump.


We were there rejoicing and giving God thanks when he said "Be still and know that I am God." I told her he said to be still and know that I am God. I said you will not do an operation. We worshipped some more and she called me a few weeks later and said she was cancer-free and had not done the operation. How great is our God? As I type this I am hearing the Lord say 'Household witchcraft," I had heard it before and had told her, but she still doesn't believe that someone is attacking her. 


I have since realized that when God has called you to do something, he has already prepared you for the task. He goes before you and prepares the way. My not wanting to put my hands on the woman because of what people had told me was self-will. It was me not knowing God and being led by what I had heard. Nothing has been passed on to me in the years that God has been using me to heal others. He has everything we need. Spirits are not contagious, witches put spirits on us. God never makes mistakes. He is always accurate. Whatever I hear, I ask him to confirm several times. I tell him it is not hard for me to learn, but I just want to be sure before I go to his people.


2 comments:

  1. Praise God for using you in this way. Honestly I would've been hesitant and that's something for me to overcome.
    But praise God for their healing. He is truly an amazing God.

    ReplyDelete
  2. God is awesome. Hesitant why? You have to remember that he is with you at all times. He will go before you to prepare. He will not leave you alone. I know you are male, because he told me, he said you need to make him bigger in your life.

    ReplyDelete

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...