What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Only good people get Covid

 God says we have to be careful of what we're hearing and from whom. Many people refuse to surrender and be led by God. Gods people are being mass murdered and its allowed to continue because people refuse to surrender and be led by God. Witches put Covid on me 13 plus times. Many of the times it was while I was in bed. God says witches come in through the bathroom windows. I came out of my bathroom with Covid several times. God says they used insects to carry that spirit. I have not gone anywhere to get it. One of the times it was three Johncrows swooping down on my car in an area where God had told me not to drive. I sent fire to them and they left. But by the time they left it was chest congestion and throat pain..God said Covid again. He told me to repeat Jesus several times and when I burped he said that spirit has left your body. Hes told me to dance in the spirit until something leaves my body, gas, burp, cough and to hold up my right hand until tge spirit has left my body. The people who get Covid are good people. Gods people die from lack of knowledge.  Witches dont get it because they are putting it on people. Witches dont take vaccine because they let us take it so they can torture us and kill us. Each time they put it on me. God shows me and sends it out. He says HE ALONE IS GOD.

When we pray out loud the enemy, people close to us with spirits of envy, demons, who are astral projecting their spirits into our homes listen and tells us things, pretending to be God. They say things and instead of confirming with God several times in our minds,  rebuking and cancelling it in the name of Jesus, we accept it and they do what they promised. As it is now, these demons are in our bodies, in insects, animals and birds, controlling Gods people and they are not even aware. 

People dont spend time under the shadow of the Almighty. Many are still in self will and think they have the power to do things without surrendering. Many Christians are blocked in their homes and not hearing from God and are not even aware. They use the elements in Daniel 5:4 to block us and stop us. Many Christians dont know this. They pray and relate what the demons are saying instead of confirming with God. God uses us to do his work, but if were not surrendered he can't. The promises in the bible only comes through surrendering. 

God teaches, tests then blesses us with anointings. Many are called few are chosen is a thing. Few are surrendered and are being led exclusively by God. If you dont know what is blocking you how do you remove it. Or how does he use you to remove it? When they block you, no matter how you warfare, they remain. God will show you and tell you stay in your position of authority. Remove what is blocking you. He says write, his people need to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...