What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Menopause is it real?

When people talk about menopause they are referring to the hot flashes, and all of the other symptoms that accompany that feeling. My sister once told me that she lived in a cold climate and the weather, fan or A/C can help her when she's feeling the symptoms. She also feels like something is biting her in her sweat. She says she strips down to her birthday suit and it does not make a difference.  I began seeing and feeling what we call menopause symptoms at a time when I was being attacked by unseen forces. What we call spiritual warfare. I went to God because I could not get an answer from anyone about my situation. 

I noticed that when my husband goes to bed it gets unbearably hot.  After a while when the place gets hot God would tell me to wake my husband, When I do, it gets cool, but if I don't it stays hot. The heat feels like its getting stuck to your skin and neither fan nor A/C can cool you. This happens because the demon who is operating within your spouse, or whomever is attacking you carries body heat. That heat will not leave you until the person is awake. My daughter says when she shouts the walls come tumbling down, because when we see these beings it means they are asleep and astral projecting their spirits. If you shout, scream, or make any other type of noise, that person has to wake up. Such wisdom from a seven year old. She screams when she sees them.


I will be charging my phone, or watching the television and feel the heat of his body pass me and then the TV will start malfunctioning, or my charger does not work anymore. When I pray and break chains or send fire to it, it begins to function. If I don't it wont work. God gave me the power to declare life over things, because of my ministry. I break chains from, and declare life over chargers, television, or any electronic appliance that his spirit disables and they work after. I also send fire to them as that is what God showed me to do. My husband goes to work and falls asleep and his spirit is at home watching us and we don't know until we express a desire for something and he takes it home. He says he has no idea this is happening. Its weird, crazy even, but I fear nothing but Almighty God. 


The other symptoms we experience are put on us by insects with spirits of infirmity. Rashes, itching, burning, whatever sensation you feel that is attributed to menopause can be cured by prayer, blessing your water and drinking, or by asking God to fill your temple with his Holy Spirit once more with your right hand in the air. God allows this and other things to happen for his glory, we refuse to go to him. He is there to help when we call on him in earnest. Pray without ceasing, lean not on your own, or other's understanding of your condition, believe God's report and let him heal it. God says we have to choose what we say and do when we come to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...