What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Saturday, January 22, 2022

My first assignment to sow

 I remember when it all started. I went to the Missionary Church  where I had gotten baptized and the pastor said everyone, when they get baptized, get gifts of the Holy Spirit. He said its up to you to fast and pray and ask God what is yours. I decided that I was going to fast that same day and ask. I called my friend to join me and started my fast. This was the Sunday evening. The next morning I got up to use the bathroom in the early morning and heard a name (Nigreen). I said I didn't know anyone by that name and went back to sleep. 

I got up later to get my baby ready for school and heard the name again. I did my devotion and left for school with that name on my mind. I had drawn some money to get our Canadian  visas and heard that the money was not all mine. I said to myself, its for my visas and I proceeded to take the money to the bank. The bank said they didn't do it there anymore, so I deposited it. I know from experience that when God sends me to someone, he lets them either speak to me first, or get my attention some other way. I went to school and as I was about to leave I saw the woman who worked in the canteen outside. I have never seen her outside before.

I called her and asked her what was her name and she said something green and I said it must be you. I asked her if she had prayed about money earlier. She said yes. I told her I thought I was to give it to her. She started crying, had goose pimples and the works. I told her I would pray about it and get back to her. I left and went home to work as I used to work from home. As I got ready to go pick up my baby,  my friend called me and said God said you are to go where he sent you with the money. I began to panic at that point. It was my visa money. I said he didnt tell me what to do with it, but I guess I knew.

I was talking to her about when you have money to do something and the Lord tells you to give it, make that sacrifice, I was telling her how many knots were in my stomach. She started speaking in tongues then and he said through her, "Why do you struggle, Be at Peace! it was instant peace after.  He then said, for your obedience in this, hold up your hand and receive healing. I wondered for what, but I had had this Urinary tract infection that would not leave for good. I held up my hand and could feel him pouring into me. It left then, for good. I went back to school and asked the woman how much and she said seventeen thousand Jamaican Dollars. That was almost a half of my visa money, but I told her that I would have to get it first, so tomorrow. My friend called me and asked if the Lord had told me how much. I said no, but I would ask. I asked right throughout the day and night but got nothing.

The next morning I got it in my spirit that my friend should go with me. At the same time, she called and said she was to go with me and where was I. I told her I was at the gas station getting gas so she said "ok, I will meet you there.' When I arrived at the school I saw her talking to the womam and asked her whats up. She said only give her ten thousand. I asked her why and she said The Holy Spirit will not let anyone rob you. She said she asked her how much and she said twenty, but the Holy Spirit said to her, "you said if I gave you a half you would find the rest. I gave her the ten thousand and she said as she was praying the Lord told her that he was going to bless me for my obedience. 

I went to bed and dreamt something about three days. I was concerned, because I did not know what it was. Three days later I was doing my work and my baby was on her tablet. She  suddenly started shouting hallelujah! all over the house. I was wondering what was going on, when he started singing "he is a miracle working God." She was 2+ at the time. At the same time I saw my boss looking for me on Skype, email and chat. When I spoke with him he said he had gotten a bonus approved for me for $150 USD. As I was thanking him, I saw my daughter, who is in Canada send me a Western Union remittance for $100 CDN. Then my boss said he was going to be giving me that bonus monthly. I had given the woman the equivalent of $89 USD. 

That was the first person he told me to give to and the incident completely blew my mind. He guides us with our sowing. He blesses us when he tells us who to give to, not who we feel like giving to. There are people God is taking from and we giving to them is gong against Gods will. He says we have to ask him before giving to people. Ask God to guide you in your giving. He shows me a raven when he wants me to give, then he tells me who. We need God's guidance in everything and giving is no different.







































2 comments:

  1. Glory be to GOD. I am about my FATHER’s business.
    I had a vision with a dove with a green leaf in his mouth on my head the other day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God says you're to surrender all to him. Father I put you first in my life and place everything you've entrusted me with in your hands. Amen.

      Delete

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...