What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Thursday, July 6, 2023

😨There is no such thing as Hidradenitis Suppurativa

 God has been taking me through the various illnesses that are put on us by envious witches in our lives and in our families and its amazing how God works in this area. I am a woman of God who was targeted by my husband, ex and his ex to die for them to increase. God says he is our healer. No doctor, medicine or surgery can heal the sicknesses that are being put on us for us to suffer. As I have explained in previous posts, we have enemies from the womb. They are still with us today, tormenting, afflicting and making us unhappy in every area of our lives.

God is calling us to come to him, not to take away our freedom, but to live better lives in his care. Whether you are a Christian or not, you still have enemies and are being afflicted by them in serious ways. The last illness my soon to be ex husband put on me was what I think people call "Hidradenitis Suppurativa." Before that happened, before any illness is put on me, God says, "Trust me with everything." It means, no outside help, just be still and know that he is God. I saw the rashes come up, begin to spread and started itching like crazy. God had to take me through this too and show me just how it is done to us. He showed me that it was my husband's ex who did it. Then he said she used insects with spirits but he said I had his grace and that was enough.

How it started out 




At times when the itching and discomfort got to me I cried out to God. He said, "No weakness could stop me." It went on for a while, when I am in my bedroom it flares up the most. When I go into my daughter's room its not so bad, but gets worse after a while. God told me to go into another room. It will be ok, then it flares up. Each time God says they sent insects with spirits. When I go on the road, the only time I feel it is when an insect, animal or person walks past me, or crosses in front of me. When the birds fly over its just uncontrollable itching. I could not go to any doctor, God showed me that our enemies slept and projected their spirits into the doctors to make our situations worse.  God had given me an anointing to break chains and to cut demons loose, so when I felt the itching I did just that. 

The burning and itching went away. God told me to get rid of the insects around the house. I did that. He then told me to cut the bush in the yard. I had called the gardener about two months before, but God told me that my husband put his spirit into his body to say he could not come. I bought and anointed my olive oil and began rubbing the spots. I saw it on my armpits and my thighs, the burning and itching in my vagina was the worst. God eventually told me that I should take a taxi and go for the gardener. The insects that carry the spirits are all around your house. Every where I went, Id, be okay, then it came on after. God uses me to heal and I could not get that to work, because God wanted me to lean on HIM.

After I cut the yard, the ones on my thighs dried up, leaving dark spots. If you look in your email, the things that are happening to you are in your junk email. Anytime you try to do anything, there is the burning or uncontrollable itching. If you rub it with the olive oil it goes for a while, but when they send another insect with that spirit it returns. It is to control you. Exes do it to us for us to not have a man, not wear bathing suits, or shorts. Well, I only wear long shorts, and to embarrass you. They still send insects with spirits, but it only bothers me when my husband's ex sleep and project her spirit into my body. Whenever it itches, God tells me her spirit is in my body and he sends it out. The world is under demonic attack. There are envious people doing things to us, but its what you accept that they afflict you with. Go to God and let him fight it for you.

Where God has it now.


I just took this one 5/7/2023.


I bind it up and send it back every day. Every itch, every burn. I never went to a doctor and accepted it. I renounced it and kept away from the doctors. I went to Doctor God. God wants us to pray and wait on him. If you were not a good person it would not be on you. If you're not a Christian, if you have not yet accepted God into your heart there is a prayer on this blog that you can use. God has everything we need. Everything. We need God like we don't understand. He says he wants us to be happy, but we have to go to him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...