What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Schizophrenia- Mental Illness, or Legions (multiple spirits within one person)

People are wary of those who are said to be suffering from Schizophrenia. They are afraid of what that person may do from one instance to the next. The truth of the matter is that we have all been Schizophrenic at one point or another. When we are attacked by witchcraft, someone close to us is putting spirits on us to do or say things that we would not normally do or say. From the time babies are born these witches put spirits on them. When they cry and fuss its a spirit that is put on them They are unable to act out so they cry and fuss. For adults, it's different, they can curse, fight, or vent in different ways until it has left. Blessing some water, asking God to put his blood into it, and use it to purge what is not of him helps tremendously as the spirit has to leave. God has given us a blueprint to deal with everything that afflicts us on this earth. All we have to do is turn to him and trust him.

In the bible, it tells of the man who had multiple spirits living within him and how Jesus told the unclean spirits to leave him. After they left and went into the herd of swines he was in his right mind again. This also goes to show how spirits can enter animals etc. (Mark 5, 1-15). 

Schizophrenia is the clinical, or "fleshly" term for multiple demonic possession. These demons can be bound and cast out. The sufferer does not have to suffer and be segregated or abandoned by family members. God is not as big as he should be in our lives and the Church is not prepared for these instances. Pastors shy away from these types of sermons because they want to believe that witchcraft will not touch them as long as they don't believe in it. They are afraid that the demons will be transferred to them. If you are of God and he has given you to the power to bind and cast out demons, then as long as you are in his will and your heart is clean then you are already blocked from these demons. Listen to his voice and be obedient and he will guide you.

True Story

I am writing this post and asked God to give me something on Schizophrenia. He said its already done. He fills me up and I began writing. At the same time, one of my prayer partners calls to tell me that he is trying to figure out what a Bible verse means. I felt a spirit on him and asked him what's up. He said he's ok. I heard the Lord say "Confusion," I said do you feel confused. He said yes. He said since he prayed with a lady a few days ago he felt something touch his foot and nothing has been the same since. I told him I'm writing about Schizophrenia and he shared a story in which for several days he could not remember what he did at work and when they asked he could not tell them. A witch put a spirit on him and when it left he had no memory of what it did. He then said "Legions." I started to thank God because that was what I was looking for.

I have another instance where the Lord used me to get a guy saved and he said he was pushing a wheelbarrow down a hill and when he stopped he remembered nothing until he woke up maybe two hours later. He had pain in his side from the incident and God used me to lay hands on him and heal him.

I have yet another instance where a man was saying someone crashed overseas and he thought that he did it. He said he didn't know how, but he was there at the time of the crash. He does not know the person, but I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...