What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Monday, August 17, 2020

๐Ÿ• What to do when the demonic insects, birds, etc are around

Sometimes the Lord will tell me that insects are in my home that is loaded with spirits to cause problems. When this happens, I either physically kill them, or kill them in the spirit and bind and cast out the demons that come with them. When you bind and cast out the spirit, the insect will become powerless and fall. I saw a fly in my house recently and after trying for quite a while to kill it, unsuccessfully, I decided to send fire and brimstone to the witch. It was the ex I left 24 years ago. When I did that simultaneously the fly fell powerless to the mantel and the door burst open as the witch ran. They have no power without these insects.

As you drive your car you will feel it get hot from time to time. When it suddenly gets hot its one of these miscreants. Just pray and ask God to break every chain off your stuff, command warring angels with swords of fire to fight on your behalf, and rid the car of this evil. Then you ask God to send his burning, cleansing fire to burn out the evil. It will get cool after.

Always bind and cast out monitoring spirits and familiar spirits out of your home and car. In fact, every unclean spirit is bound and cast out, then I invite the presence of the Holy Spirit into my home. Instead of getting frustrated, fearful, or angry, as I was normally prone to do, I pray and ask God what to do and he always answers with victory in his answer.

I then put a spirit shield, a force field, and a divine white light around my property as the Lord instructed me to do. This is done as an act of faith, but eventually, you feel the vibrations as the shield is put in place. This does not remain long as witches are stubborn and rebellious and they are humans. When you can bind and cast out the demonic spirits, it is not as easy as human spirits but it can be done, because our God is a God of impossible situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...