What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Saturday, September 19, 2020

Who DARES to doubt God!!

 For all the things that God has been showing me, I kept praying and asking for proof. As Sovereign as God is, he answers in ways that completely blows my mind. One lady called me and told me that she had a friend in New York and asked me to pray. She said her son has died I think last year. After the incident, she checked her surveillance camera and saw a dark shadow rising up in her yard, circling her yard and then flying through the window. The Lord said it was a witch, her husband's ex who was living in Jamaica. She killed the lady's son. She asked me not to share the video or I would have. I began praying again asking God for more proof and I found this amazing app from www.ghostdetector.com/get and its an amazing app to have if you want to see what is really going on in your home spiritually.

I downloaded it and have been using it like crazy. The Lord told me that witches used insects to attack us and that spirits were projected from these insects. See below a roach and a beetle and the spirits they came with.



 


A Mosquito, a spider and a tiny insect with the spirits they come with.




Whenever evil spirits are around the Lord makes my hands tingle. These insects make my hand tingle so I know this app is the real deal. For those who can't feel, but know that something is there, you can try it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...