What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Monday, October 26, 2020

Other photos showing proof that we are being stalked in the spirit world.

The Lord has been showing me just how many demons are in our homes and even though I can feel them, I am unable to see them. Sometimes Ill see a shadow pass by a doorway but not a distinct figure. I have been scanning the stuff in my home and its amazing what I was able to see.
These are three of my daughter's tablets. The Lord had told me that they put insects with demons on them to stop my appliances from working. I scanned each and viola!! These spirits represent each insect they put on her tablets to stop them from working.
These spirits represent where each insect was placed by these witches to host their spirits. In these photos they are projecting from the window, the closet, my settee, doorway and the bed head.
In these there was one watching my daughter's phone, from an insect on the wall and from the fan.
Projecting from over baby's head to torment her, either the fan or the window and under the table.
They follow me everywhere with their spirits, birds, dragonflies and other insects trying to kill me. One day I felt the tingle and my baby told me he was standing at my car window. I grabbed out my scanner and this is what I saw. This one is projecting from my car window. She will tell me they are on the windshield, window or in the back of my car. When the car gets hot its not your a/c malfunctioning. There is a prescence whose body heat is blocking your A/C. They wrecked all of my phones because I pray a lot. I pray with a group at midnight and these witches will come in at 11:30 and try to disrupt the line, remove numbers from our phones, change settings, disconnect the wifi, but God shows me and tells me what to do. The Lord sent me to a lady who gave me a phone. I downloaded the app and I got a photo of the ex projecting from my baby's closet door and took a photo. He came in the night and wrecked the phone. I will get those photos to share, no by might, not by power but by the spirit of the Living God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...