What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Sunday, January 10, 2021

Doing God's work - How do I tell people just how Amazing God is?

When you decide to surrender and do God's work the enemy is outraged. It is not God that is taking you through a path of suffering, but the enemy,or whomever he uses (Matt 10:34-36). Whatever the enemy does, God either turns it into good, or makes provision for it. We have to recognize what is taking place. He says fear not, because he really did not give us a spirit of fear. The enemy will use means you will not be able to recognize if God is not guiding you. Surrendering will avail you of the gifts from God and all that this world has to offer. The enemy will tighten your finances, but God will get provision to you, just as he did with the ravens and Elijah (1 Kings 17:4). Whatever they do, he will counteract with something good, he just wants us to stay in the faith and keep praising and worshiping him.
Many let go when it gets hard, or things start to seem to fall apart. God sends me to these people and says to them, come back to me. We have to remember that God is and always will be in control. Letting go will only allow the enemy to get a foothold with which to destroy you. God wants us to get closer to him, pray more, as he says, fall deeper in love with him. Then and only then can he release all the promises of the bible to us. The enemy will try to stop you from praying, cause pains and sickness, lock your finances, freeze your accounts, turn everyone against you, completely destroy your home and work life, and worse. As long as you remember that sin opens those doors and try to not sin in even the smallest matter, you will be ok, as God is steadfast in his love. Remember that you are not fighting against that family member or friend the enemy is using, as they put spirits on that person to come at you. Its a battle between God and satan and we cannot fight what we cannot see.
I have been through it. I have been called demon, false prophet, cult leader, I have been gossipped about, negative words have been spoken about me, I heard I am crazy, delusional, I am not hearing from God, he has given me no power, and the list goes on. God shows me everything and everyone who is against me. These negative words, abuse and insults come mainly from family members and one friend. I have been blocked, told not to come around certain people, even with all of what the demon is putting us through in my home. He has frozen my accounts with witchcraft, he lives inside my husband, pops in and out of my children and family members to cause problems, sends people into our lives to cause damage and destruction, stoppages and blockages. His spirit is into my car as I drive trying to make me crash. He is working with neighborhood witches to destroy me. But thanks to Almighty God, he, and his colleagues are now some of the most frustrated demons that are operating in the spiritual realm. They are not only on me but on entire neighborhoods, people I don't know, but God has been showing me these people and sending me to them. He then uses me to pray for, to heal, to break chains off their lives and whatever else he wants me to do. Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will get me to stop doing God's work, or to let him go.
They have sent so many witches to me, I talk to them then go to God who will tell me who they are and I ask him to block them. I am unable to hate or be mad at anyone since God showed me that its spirits and its not my battle. God knows everything and everyone. He tells me when they have mounted roadblocks in my life, traps they set up and where to drive, when his spirit is within my husband, children or in my house if they block me. They will come in and block me so I dont feel them, then they try to put spirits on us or cause confusion. When they do God says stay in your position of authority. I can repeat Jesus, many times to clear the blockage, or cut and clear to remove them from my home. He uses me to declare life over whatever they have killed, gadgets, appliances, etc. He uses me to heal any sickness they put on us, Send fire to their beds while they are projecting, cut their spirits loose from birds, or insects they are using. Lets face it, everything in the world belongs to God. Who can stop and block his children if they are in line with God's will.
As I was leaving the house with my daughter two days ago, I heard the Lord say its a test. That told me the demon had put himself in my daughter to get inside my car. Gods tests me in this way many times. I placed my handbag into my car and went to get a pepsi. I blessed it and gave it to her. She normally loves pepsi, but this time she refused. I said you either drink or I force you to. She drank some, burped a few times and some phlegm came up. When she spat it out the Lord told me the spirit had left. They load up our food to give them access to our bodies. That is why God says bless everything we eat or drink. If I eat without blessing it, I will pass gas until the spirits have left. Our bodily functions release spirits that witches have put into our bodies. Sometimes they block you from passing even gas to keep the spirit on you. I will block them from my house upon God's instructions and they put an insect to make us want to go to the bathroom, pops into one of the children's body and re-enters the house. God shows me and tells me to cut and clear then they leave. Its crazy, but God is in control.
They take shifts monitoring us and when they are blocked, or are not in your home, they send insects with monitoring spirits. We are monitored 24/7, in our own homes. Whatever you are doing is being observed by an astrally projected witch or a monitoring spirit trying to control you. We have no privacy. The amount of damage they are doing is unbelievable, but they get to continue because we are not going to God, getting closer to him, surrendering to him so he can teach our hands to war or our fingers to fight. These agents of satan know a lot more than Christians do, because they are more committed to satan than we are to Christ. There is no way God can release he bible promises to us while we're in the flesh, or the enemy will turn us against him and use it for his own will. Surrendering, asking God questions before we act or go is the only way. He has also been waking me up and sending me to places they have weddings and saying the christians should have asked him, because they married a witch. He has shown me so many couples he says the woman, or the man belongs to a coven. This is what the enemy does to get a foothold in our homes o destroy us and get what we have.
Deliverance is the children's bread the bible says, but when we are delivered and sin again, we reopen those doors to the attacks. These demons are in our homes at nights raping us, both men and women, molestng children, stealing, damaging and wreaking havoc, while we are in disbelief and doubt, instead of going to Almighty God in total submission. God is Sovereign, he is just as Mighty and Powerful as he was in bible times, we just dont get to know him. He told me to take everything from him, drown out human voices he says.These witches will put their spirits into even pastors and prophets to give you confusion in your situation. God will send you to who you need to go to and he always confirms. God showed me that when they put sickness on us, they put insects in our homes with spirits of infirmity to keep it there. As Christians, we should go to God first, as they put spirits on the doctors to cause a problem. Many have told me that God puts the doctors in place to help them, not remembering that everything God does, satan imitates. If God wants you to go to a doctor he will show you one. That is why doctors will tell you it cannot be cured, or give you the wrong prescription. Go to God first. he will send someone, or if you are in that place he will do it supernaturally.
He has sent me to several male pastors who said to me that God sent me for them to watch over me, because they said, I need an earthly shepherd. Women are not in charge of anything they said. Its a spirit. God subsequently tested us, in all instances and we all failed, then he showed me what happened. How does one shepherd someone when they can't see what is coming at them because they are not going to God, or they are not surrendered? If your husband is not being led by God, how can you submit to him and not to God? God uses you to bring him to that place, but the blind cannot lead the seeing, or death will result. God told me that I will have to teach my husband. God has to be the head of the mariage, the household and if the husband is not in that place then he will use the wife to intercede on his behalf until he is there. But he has to be able to guide even one member. God used me to get my husband saved. When they put spirits on him he tells me and says bless some water and drink, it will leave his body or to send fire to his body to burn it out. Everything that happens with him God shows me and tells me what to do. If a woman calls my husband, God shows me picture, name and number. If she has ulterior motives I can pray and block it. My only regret is that I never came to God sooner, or all of this would not hae been taking place in my life right now. God is in control.

3 comments:

  1. Wow wow wow!! I serve a mind blowing GOD. Abba Father I submit my mind, body, heart and soul to You. Speak to me Father, Your daughter is listening🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

    ReplyDelete

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...