What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Saturday, January 30, 2021

We fight the same battles our parents did

The Lord has been showing me just how an attack can manifest in the home and it’s amazing the lengths these witches will go to, to make you miserable in your home. He has shown me that these particular demons that are on my family put their spirits into my husband, or children to cause a lot of issues in my home. When he tells me to block them, or to put up a spirit shield, this particular demon will put his spirit into my husband, or my daughters to come back into my house. He used to put his spirit into my husband and cook food for us, remember that he is trying to kill us. He has tried it several times with me, but the Lord showed me and tells me what to do each time. My husband’s ex, who is working with them, follows my husband around and lets her spirit into my house before or after he comes into the house.
An image of the woman my husband left 22 years ago, her spirit in my bedroom.
An image of the man I left 25 years ago, his spirit in my daughter’s room.
This man uses my family to lay up my house to give him and his witch cronies access and to block me, or worse. I will notice my six year old stacking up stuff and used to take pictures of her, saying she was packing them up, especially before bed. The Lord showed me after that it was to block me. As mentioned before, they use elements, as per Daniel 5:4 where Nebuchadnezzar the King drank wine and worshipped their Gods of silver, Gold, metal, wood, stone. They load it up with witchcraft spirits, so that even if two of those items touch, it will block you, your wifi, your prayer life etc. They have been sending different men to take pictures of myself and my daughters, my car and have people physically following me around and coming to my house. Who knew that envy was so poisonous? God shows me who, when they are sent and tells me what to do.
This was at a church. Notice the elements, wood, metal, plastic and stone placed together. They are loaded with witchcraft spirits to block God’s people from receiving what he has for them.
Same demons from our childhood When we were children we went through some things that were not normal. Our parents were not aware that they were under attack, because they did not know God the way he wanted them to. The hunger, lack and want from our childhood were caused by the demon the devil assigned to our families and they have been around for generations. These demons, the one that was assigned to our families, plus those from the neighbourhood have been doing things to us for our entire lives. When God delivers us, then the enemy uses another person close to us to come against us by putting a spirit of envy on them.
They are everywhere Witches are everywhere, in workplaces, schools, banks, anywhere you can think of. They are seemingly normal people who are giving us things, laughing, chatting and exchanging pleasantries with us, without us knowing, but they are on assignment. They normally seem quiet, reserved and will pretend to be the best neighbours, offering help and money to those they have wronged. God showed me this first-hand, when he showed me one of the neighbourhood witches talking to people in the neighbourhood he no longer lived in and offering them help, knowing that he is trying to kill them to split the “inheritance” with his witch cronies. It is the demon from your past that inhabits the witch’s body. God delivered you of that demon, but the devil uses another person close to you. When that person feels any negative emotion for you and begins to wish and pray for bad things for you, they take on that demon from your past and will continue to do things to you until they eventually kill you, IF God does not step in, or you don’t call on God in earnest, or go to him with EVERYTHING. We also open doors when God delivers us of something and we go back to it. Hence, the words: Go and sin no more,less a worst fate will come upon you.
They send spouses to people to control them and eventually kill them for what they have The enemy is against relationships and marriages and will block people from getting pregnant, getting married, having their finances in order, or even living a peaceful life. They put spirits of anger on couples by putting insects with that spirit in their door jambs. They will stop and block you in every way, turn family members against you, friends, and even co-workers. They put their spirits in people to cause turmoil in your lives. They will put their spirits into children, or spouses, to lay up your house to attack you, block you, come against your job, vehicle or sanity. They will cause mildew, mould and rust to form around your house, your cupboards to be empty and even block your children from learning.
How they prepare us to use us These people that they send have been prepared in such a way as to allow these demons to jump in and out of them as they have a mind. They load up their clothes, food and everything for them from they are children, with evil spirits, so when they get older, the demons put their spirits into them to carry out the devil’s agenda. These people sometimes have no idea that they are initiated by the devil. They go to church, pray and everything in the same manner as normal Christians, but they are still being used by the devil in this way, because they are not surrendered to God. The witches use peoples' bodies in ways to destroy it and use their spirits to come against others. As long as they did not go to a person, or coven to get initiated, then the Lord can and will forgive them and deliver them of this spirit so they lead normal lives. He has shown me some he says belong to covens.
Our food is loaded with spirits to give them access to our bodies to control us. That is why it’s important for us to bless everything we eat and drink.
The ones they have prepared are different from the ones that belong to the coven. These people will be around the house laying it up to stop, block and hinder their spouse or family members and not even realize what they are doing. They go around like zombies with an evil spirit inside their bodies methodically doing things. Loading up food, putting elements, such as metal. Wood, stone, plastic and cardboard together, etc. to cause blockage and hindrance your home. They will experience what they call mood swings, or changes in their behaviour, become antsy, miserable, or tormented, because these spirits are not supposed to be in their bodies. My husband will do things and say he didn’t, I asked God one day if he could tell such blatant lies and he showed me that it really was not him, but the man’s spirit within him. Please note that God has shown me Pastors, Prophets and strong Christians who these demons jump in and out of. They think its mood swings, God says its a spirit. We have nothing to fear, because God says we are covered by his grace.
How to prevent this repossession God wants us to surrender to him, so we can see his spirit move as it should in our lives. He will bless you, keep you, protect you and speak one and two words to you on your Christian journey, but until you are surrendered, you will not get all. He will ensure that the weapons that are formed against us do not prosper. The bible promises are ours if we are surrendered, not if we are operating in self- will. God wants us to depend on him for everything and not just some things. He has everything we need. We just have to go to him. When he delivers us, we tend to go back to our old ways of living, but that demon he delivered us from will search for a place and when he finds none then he returns to that house (our bodies) that he was evicted from. When it returns, it brings with it, seven more deadly than him and your latter state will be worse than the former (Matt 12:45).

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...