What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Thursday, May 6, 2021

Witches love ears

 A part of my teaching from God involved my ears either itching, hurting, or being tickled by unknown sources. When you are sitting down and feel your ears itching, it's a witch. they cause ear infections, both in adults and children. They love ears. Ringing in the ear, or what is called tinnitus is a common problem for individuals. Doctors will not be able to help, because it's caused by witches. Once, when I felt my ear itching my daughter said mommy, the witch poked you in the ear. She sees them, while I feel them. We normally say it's because we had earphones in, shoved the Qtip too far in our ear, or listened to our music too loud on our headphones. 





These are not the real reasons. We are under attack and are being subjected to all kinds of afflictions from witches,  Whether people close to us or neighborhood witches. They work together to make our lives miserable. Many don't believe that this is happening, but God knows and he is now showing us how it occurs. 

These witches use insects with monitoring spirits and they are watching us do everything, and when we do something pertaining to the ear, listen, clean, etc., when we stop they use it as an opportunity to infect your ear. They do this,   knowing that you will blame the thing you were using. 

How they get to afflict our ear

When we use the Qtip and dispose of it they use it to work witchcraft on us. For me, I declare that nothing they do with anything that leaves my body can be used against me. I still feel it sometimes when I forget to declare this. Another thing God has shown me is that I can break chains to get it to stop, but he has to give you that gift. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...