What you'll see when witches are present

https://youtu.be/yuB92CNgOWc

Saturday, September 3, 2022

How Demons Steal

The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly. 

The passage in John 10:10 is referring to real life events and this is what is taking place in our lives right now. I have explained in previous articles how I left this idiot who promised to kill me if I did. This was 25 years ago. This idiot has been following me around with his spirit for all that time. He is a witch who sleeps and astral projects his spirit into anything he can to follow me around. God says everyone has them, but that is the one the devil put on me. 

Now this man sent a man to me a couple years after I left him. I got married to him when I was about to leave him. I went to God because of the negative things that were happening in my life. God began showing me the things he was doing. How do you live with a spiritual criminal who is trying to kill you and not know? God says I got married to the spirit of my ex in my husbands body. I could not have anything to do with him after I found out.

I noticed that things started disappearing around me, I would get messages in my email and they disappeared after a while. Money would go like powder through my fingers, my passwords would not unlock my accounts anymore. I had to be constantly changing them. After a while, when I prayed, God said leave the house, MY house, He said they are blocking me. He said they would kill me in there. He showed me that my ex, Deon Craig White, my husband who he sent, Steven DaCosta and his ex, Marion Wright, were witches who were trying to kill me for what I had. He told me a lot of things after and showed me then gave me a ministry. I left my house with my daughter and live somewhere else. Their spirits follow me around. They are who we call ghosts.

They have spiritually disabled my online accounts, they sleep and astral project their spirits into people to steal peoples money, they disable bank cards, pins, passwords and steal monies from people's accounts. They put their spirits into people's bodies to rob people, or to withdraw peoples monies. I spoke to a lady God had shown me and she said her best friend died and her sister said she dreamed her and told her that she had an account. She said she dreamed her after to tell her the pin for the card. 

When I finished talking to her God said she sent the husband to her sister. They killed her and they were witches. Her spirit was in her sisters house and saw the account and the pin she used to enter the account. They get away with this because people are not going to God. They feel like they are invincible for this reason. They will block a person from their account in Paypal, the bank or anywhere else, then they go in with the person's password and either send the money to their account or withdraw. They use witchcraft to block the WIFI for you to not access your account. They block you from your work account and put a spirit of death on it for you not to get any jobs in that account.

That's not all they do. I left a bank in 2005 and to this day, I have not received my pension. God says if they were successful in killing me it would resurface and my husband would get it. They watch you and put their spirits into whomever you try to contact to tell you rubbish to keep it hidden. This is monies we work for, but they want to sleep on their beds and collect. He says the devil is a liar. No one can track it down in the physical, but God can. 

These demons pair up with people to kill them for what they have. They will come as the nicest person, because they walk around with seducing spirits. 1 Tim 4 says 4 Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils. The attacks begin right after you get married. I mean this demon will let in several of his cronies' spirits on you to attack you. If you don't have God directing your path they will fool you. God says there is a demon in every marriage and every relationship. They are ok when awake, but as they sleep the demons emerge.

Now I recently received some crypto in my account in Paypal and after going through a lot to accept it, it has now disappeared from Paypal. After failing to get past the requirement of a SSN and contacting them, I noticed that the $5.66 is there, but the Crypto has completely disappeared. They put their spirits into people to delete the messages and then tell you that if you don't have a message it is not there. I made sure to take a screenshot of the dashboard that said accept crypto, but the crypto has somehow disappeared and no one can tell me what I accepted.

I am a woman of God. I don't fight my battles for myself. I have since placed it into God's hands. It shall come forth, not by might, not by power, but by the spirit of the mightiest God. That money is God's and no one steals from God and gets away with it. They will fall down and die just like Ananias and Saphira in the bible. 

Ananias and Sapphira

Now a man named Ananias, together with his wife Sapphira, also sold a piece of property. With his wife’s full knowledge he kept back part of the money for himself, but brought the rest and put it at the apostles’ feet.

Then Peter said, “Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? Didn’t it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn’t the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied just to human beings but to God.”

When Ananias heard this, he fell down and died. And great fear seized all who heard what had happened. Then some young men came forward, wrapped up his body, and carried him out and buried him.

About three hours later his wife came in, not knowing what had happened. Peter asked her, “Tell me, is this the price you and Ananias got for the land?”

“Yes,” she said, “that is the price.”

Peter said to her, “How could you conspire to test the Spirit of the Lord? Listen! The feet of the men who buried your husband are at the door, and they will carry you out also.”

10 At that moment she fell down at his feet and died. Then the young men came in and, finding her dead, carried her out and buried her beside her husband. 11 Great fear seized the whole church and all who heard about these events.

We have to let God take his place on this earth and in our lives. What we have to realize is that our stuff are being taken by people close to us, our loved ones, not strangers. We wrestle not against flesh and blood. People who have sold their souls to the devil who are asleep and astral projecting their spirits into people to steal, kill and destroy. We are not dealing with the physical person who steals the money, because they find a way to kill the body they use to get it after. Someone will put their spirit in the person to send it to them and kill the person after. They use others who are under attack, so they kill two birds with one stone and get two payouts from insurance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the Devil uses Monitoring Spirits and Familiar Spirits

 I remember a few years ago, my brother, who was a backslidden Christian at the time, told me something about monitoring spirits and familia...